Sunday, April 29, 2007

When and where is rock bottom?

Things keep idling day by day. Nothing drastically changes much, it's a cycle of boring, depressing shit. I wake up, feel horrible, think about my whore wife, who will not call except to ask me my ring size, then to never call back.

So I wake up, play a few games, take a few Ativan that the doctor was so gracious in giving to me for the panic attacks my wife has given me.

Now what? I'm living with my parents, too far from finishing school to be happy about getting that taken care of, and even when I do start, I fall into the cycle of not getting it done. I rarely look for work, most of the stuff on craigslist is horrible nor do I have any energy to go out and look.

I think If I could just try some Adderall things might be a bit better, I do feel as though I have ADHD, but the speed in it might give me the energy to do things in life and not just be stuck here. No anti-depressants work. In my opinion they're all shit. I could be doing a million things. I've seen lesser do quite a bit more with their life. Where is rockbottom, how do I get there, and how can I make it big as a mega lotto winner?

No comments: