Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My stance against illegal immigration...

Like I said in my last entry, there was some random mexifriend (creation of hoops, that I so humbly borrow) my wife had who apparently stalked, then raped her, yet she tells me later she cares about the guy.

The first time I knew something was up--this was before we were married--was when I took a trip to visit her with no warning. When I got there she was packing to go spend the night somewhere, and seemed a bit surprised/agitated that I had showed up. We ended up discussing if we would be together any longer, and although she didn't seem to want to, I somehow talked her into it.

A few months later I visit her, and she has someone calling her non-stop. She tells me some guy from her work said he loved her, and he will not leave her alone. I tell this guy to fuck off numerous times, throw some racial slurs like a true gentleman, and it continues for a week or so. After about a week I end up drinking a good amount of 151 due to not being able to cope with the stress this woman is putting me through, she then wants to go to the restaurant where these guys were hitting on her. Not only does she want to go, but she is getting all dolled up for it. I was livid. What the fuck do you need to do yourself up like a hooker for at 11 pm at night for a takeout order? I knew exactly what the fuck it meant, and I started to tell her off. She ends up getting so pissed at me telling her off she walks away somewhere. I find out later that night, she went to the guys house, the guy who was supposedly stalking her.

This is the night after her ex-boyfriend (pre-me) stole like 5-10 thousand dollars of her grandfathers money she was saving (loved her grandfather, never wanted to spend his money, said it smelled like him), I guess as a payment for everything he paid for while they were together. So she is going crazy now, crying, screaming, blaming shit on me. She was actually yelling at me that I had fucked her relationship with the abusive guy up. Anyways..., the Aztec warrior had been drinking, and thought it would be a good idea if he dropped by with about 4 of his friends. It's about 2am, I'm trying to go to sleep with her throwing a fit, and someone starts pounding on the door. I get up to see who it is, and it's none other than a small group of mexican guys getting ready to beat my ass.

Long story short, I called the police (sorry not man enough to take on 4 guys at once) and as I'm doing so, she pops her head out the door and lets them know. This is the first time I had proof there was no Christ. She just helped this guy who was supposed to be stalking her out. I ask you to forget this obvious sign of fuckery, and let me proceed with the rest of the garbage. So the police show up, because he came back and camped outside her house, when they pull the guy out of the car the end up arresting him for DUI, his 3rd apparently, she actually goes up and says, he is a good guy and tried to defend him.

A couple weeks later and it's Valentines day. I am sitting in her house, and the mail gets dropped off. I was checking it, not to be a snoop, just to see if anything important came, and there is a letter with crayon all over the outside of the back of it and some sort of cartoon. The guy was writing her from county jail and inside the envelope he had managed to find the time to trace and crayon in color to some great pictures of Mickey, and Minnie Mouse, as well as some other garbage like a badly traced rose. I'll actually include a picture of a couple of these things as soon as I can find them.

Sincerely,
I know I'm pathetic and need a CoDA meeting badly.